All forms are PDFs; if you have trouble accessing them, contact the graduate student services at 617.373.4275.

Directed Study Contract plus the College of Science Directed Study Form
Students wanting to enroll in Directed Study courses must complete the Directed Study Contract prior to the start of semester in which they wish to enroll.

Transfer Credit Form
This form must be completed by students who wish to transfer credits from another US accredited institution, or up to 9 semester hours from the College of Professional Studies.

Travel Grant Program for Doctoral Students
This form must be completed by doctoral students wishing to apply for travel funds to present at a national professional conference in their academic discipline.

Required Health Forms
Please refer to the University Health and Counseling Services website for information and forms.

Leave of Absence
Requests for non-medical LOA’s should be made to departments prior to the start of the semester for which the leave is being requested. This form can be found in the Registrar Forms Section of the Self-Service tab on the myNEU portal.

If a leave of absence is needed for medical reasons, the student must complete a Request for Medical Leave of Absence Form and can be obtained at University Health and Counseling Services, 135 Forsyth.

Parental Leave for Graduate Students