Students with a bachelor’s degree in behavioral neuroscience are qualified for employment in a variety of fields from clinical and basic research to positions in health care or biotechnology. Our curriculum also prepares students for higher degree granting programs in graduate or medical school. These resources provide helpful information as you prepare for such programs.
- The Northeastern University PreHealth Advising Program provides information, counseling and advice to Northeastern students and alums.
- Neuroscience major fulfills the new “foundations of behavior” section of 2015 MCAT
- Neuroscience Scholars Program – this 3-year fellowship is designed to enhance career development and professional networking for diverse trainees in neuroscience
- Graduate programs in Neuroscience
- How to Pick a Graduate Advisor
- How to Be a Graduate Advisee
- Ten simple rules to make the most out of your undergraduate research career