Welcome to new students entering in Fall 2015! Orientation for new students will take place on Tuesday, September 8 on the Boston campus for students enrolled in on ground courses and for Boston area students enrolled in online courses. For schedule, click here. Orientation for online students will be determined shortly.
Links to critical information and resources:
- 2015-2016 University Graduate Semester Expanded Academic Calendar
- 2014-2015 Biotechnology Programs Guidebook
- Banner Course Catalog
- Banner Course Schedule
- Electives, Pre-approved for on ground BOSTON campus students
- Electives, Pre-approved for online students
Curriculum Students should follow the curriculum plan of the academic year they entered the program. Any request for a course substitution requires the approval of an academic advisor.
- Curriculum plan for MS Biotech students (full-time on ground) entering AY15-16
- Curriculum plan for MS Biotech students (full-time online) entering AY15-16
- Curriculum plan for MS Biotech students entering AY14-15
- Curriculum plan for MS Biotech students entering AY13-14
- Curriculum plan for MS Biotech students entering AY12-13
- Curriculum plan for Biopharm Analytical Sciences Grad Certificate students entering AY15-16
- Curriculum plan for Biopharm Analytical Sciences Grad Certificate students entering AY14-15
Ways to get involved. There are several organizations, on-campus and off, that students can join in order to begin networking and practicing their communications skills. For suggestions, click here.