Join the International Student and Scholar Institute, Co-op Connections, and the Office of Alumni Relations for lunch and global discussion as we explore life and cultures beyond Northeastern's campus. Each program will focus on a different area of the world and include foods native to that region. Don't miss this opportunity to meet with fellow students, faculty and staff while gaining a greater appreciation for the diversity of the world we live in.
- Meet other students going to the same co-op location
- Learn basic information about your co-op city
- Get helpful resources and information from NU offices
- Learn about different housing opportunities
- GIVEAWAYS & a chance to win an AIRLINE GIFT CARD
- Food and refreshments will be served
Please click HERE to RSVP!!!!!
This event is open to all students who are planning an out-of-state or international co-op for Spring 2013 and Summer I