Co-op are six-month employment periods in which students are engaged and encouraged to take on special projects.
- Request more information about the hiring and posting of co-op positions
- Speak with a co-op coordinator
Internship / Job
HuskyCareerLink is a database that houses full-time and internship positions for undergraduate and graduate students (with the exception of Law and MBA students), as well as alumni who graduated less than 2 years ago. Postings are free of charge.
- Create a HuskyCareerLink account, or login to an existing account to post jobs or internships
- Choose how to receive applications: retrieve by logging into HuskyCareerLink, applications emailed to you individually as submitted, or bundled into a single email after application deadline. You can also have students apply through your website
- Contact us to schedule on-campus interviews for any full-time postings