Billing & Payment
Housing is available on a first come, first serve basis. A $200.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your housing choice, and is applied to your final housing balance. If your housing payment is not made in full within 14 days of your applicaton's approval, Northeastern will release your housing choice, consider your application inactive, and you will forfeit your deposit.
Northeastern will accommodate your first choice housing assignment, if available at the time of your deposit. However, if unable to accommodate, Northeastern will contact you to confirm your secondary option.
Housing Refund/Cancellation Policy*
If you submitted your application before April 17th:
- 61 days or more before scheduled arrival: 100% refunded
- 31-60 days before scheduled arrival: 50% refunded
- 15-30 days before scheduled arrival: 25% refunded
- Less than 14 days before scheduled arrival: No refund
If you submit your application on or after April 17th:
- there will be no refunds given once payment is submitted.
We offer two meal plan options, a gym membership, and a parking pass.
- Amenities may be purchased once your application is approved and deposit submitted.
- Meal plans and gym membership must be purchased no later than 14 days before to your scheduled arrival date.
- Parking passes may be purchased upon move-in through the Gainsborough Garage Office (see FAQ page).
- Once, purchased, amenities are non-refundable.
Further details and pricing may be found on the Amenities page.
IMPORTANT: Payment links (deposit, housing, amenities) are provided
via email by Northeastern once your application is approved.
Payments may be made via credit card.
Payment links are NOT available on our website.
For additional questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.