Elibility & Application
To be eligible for Northeastern's summer intern housing program, applicants must be...
- 18 years of age or older at the time of move-in
- Enrolled as a matriculated student at an accredited college or university*
- Employed in an internship or supervised research program in the Boston area
Age, enrollment, and employment will be verified; see our FAQ page for more information.
*NOTE: Northeastern students are not eligible for this program;
summer housing for Northeastern students is available here.
Review and complete the following to apply:
- License Agreement (to be updated and reposted by January 2015)
- A Guide to Residence Hall Living (Must Review)
- Intern Application (presently closed, to be opened in January 2015)