3/31/14 -nuSERVES TL Applications are now available here!
nuSERVES offers fifty incoming first-year Northeastern students an opportunity to explore the Boston community through community service. Students learn about issues affecting urban environments through the integration of educational workshops, trainings, and reflection. This knowledge is then applied to various service projects throughout the community.
nuSERVES not only challenges participants’ perceptions and assumptions, it encourages them to advocate for solutions, take action in their new community, and make long lasting friendships prior to the start of classes in the fall.
nuSERVES 2014 Dates:
- Team Leader Applications Due: Friday, April 11, 2014
- First Year Applications Available: Monday, June 16, 2014
- Team Leader Move In & Training Begins: Sunday, August 24, 2014
- First-Year Team Member Move-in & Program Start: Monday, August 25, 2014
- nuSERVES 2014 Program Week: Monday, August 25th - Friday, August 29th