PhD Hooding Ceremony
Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 3:00 p.m.
The PhD Hooding Ceremony will be held at the Cabot Center Cage, located on campus at the corner of Huntington Avenue and Forsyth Street, Boston, Massachusetts
You must be eligible to participate in this ceremony - please review the Terms Completion form to confirm your eligibility. An invitation will be emailed to your husky email account.
- You must complete the Graduation Application and RSVP to participate.
- You may invite up to 4 guests; tickets and invitations will be mailed to you accordingly.
- Your doctoral advisor will be contacted and invited to “hood” you. Should your adviser not be available to do so, the associate dean will assist.
- Report time: 1:30 p.m.
- Report location: Solomon Court in Cabot Center using the entrance on World Series Way. Signage and staff will be available to direct and assist you.
- The ceremony will last approximately 2 hours.
- Guest admittance, Forsyth Street entrance, is by ticket only. Doors open at 2:00 p.m.