Graduate School Ceremony
The University Commencement will be held on Friday, May 8, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. at Matthews Arena, Saint Botolph Street, Boston, MA.
- Student Report time: 2:00 p.m.
- Student Procession begins: 3:00 p.m.
- Qualifying and attending candidates will be provided 2 guest tickets
- Reservation for seating in the webcast viewing site on campus will be available at a later date. Details will be emailed to all eligible students.
Guest admittance is by ticket only. Doors open for guests at 2:00 p.m.
Online Ticket Distribution
2 Guest Tickets
Guest tickets will be available to download through your myNEU portal from April 8 - April 19. Instructions on how to obtain guest tickets through the online system will be emailed prior to availability to all qualifying candidates who have completed the Graduation Application by the March 9 deadline.
Cap and Gown
Members of the graduating class, except military personnel in uniform, are required to wear the academic regalia specifically provided by Northeastern at the commencement exercises. Academic regalia will be distributed according to the following schedule:Cabot Center/Solomon Court
A photographer will be on-site to take your graduation portrait during this distribution period. Photos will not be taken after 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 7. Please plan accordingly.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 and Wednesday, May 6, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 7, 2015 - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.