Graduate School Ceremony
The University Commencement will be held on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. at Matthews Arena, Saint Botolph Street, Boston, MA.
- Student Report Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Student Procession begins: 3:00 p.m.
- Qualifying and attending candidates will be given 3 guest tickets
Online Ticket Distribution
3 guest tickets will be available to qualifying candidates attending the Graduate Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 3, 2013 and according to the following schedule:
- Online access will open on April 1, 2013 through April 14, 2013
- Eligable candidates must complete an exit interview, if applicable, before this date. Failure to do so will delay receipt of your tickets
- Once tickets become available please follow these steps to print your tickets:
to your myNEU
to Ticket Center (myNEU Central) – myTickets
Commencement 2013: Graduate Level Ceremony
the # of guest tickets you need to accommodate your guests
Cap and Gown
Academic regalia will be provided to all qualifying candidates according to the following schedule:Cabot Center/Solomon Court
A photographer will be on-site to take your graduation portrait. Plan accordingly.
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013 and Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 2, 2013 - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.