Research Advisory Board
The CHN Research Advisory Board (RAB) is charged with assessing the scientific directions and activities underway to meet the stated goals of the CHN.
The last meeting of the CHN RAB was on February 14, 2008.
- Michael McElfresh, RAB Chair, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- James Yardley, Sr. Research Scientist, Center for Integrated Science and Engineering, Columbia University
- Marek W. Urban, Professor and Director MRSEC, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, University of Southern Mississippi
- John Rogers, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign
- Fred Wudl, Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Robert Hwang, Sr. Manager, Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico