Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices
Ever-changing laws and regulations are driving demand for regulatory affairs professionals who can help companies effectively bring medical products to market. To prepare you to effectively manage regulatory activities, Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies offers the Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices.
This unique graduate degree is designed to deepen your understanding of current regulations and their practical application in the development and commercialization of drugs, biologics, and medical device products. Regulatory affairs courses within this program will provide you with the integrated knowledge and broad perspectives you need to effectively manage the regulatory process. From discovery to commercialization, this master’s degree will cover the steps that are required to bring a medical product to market, both in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Gain the essential knowledge and skills required to help companies navigate an increasingly complex regulatory environment
- Acquire the foundation necessary to work within a variety of fields, including medical product development, pharmaceutical sales, strategic marketing, and clinical investigations
- Examine every step of the drug development and regulation process
- Sharpen your understanding of the laws that govern the development, manufacturing, and commercial distribution of drugs, biologics, and medical devices
- Analyze how emerging developments and trends are reshaping medical device regulations
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.