With over 100 years of experience connecting students and employers, Northeastern has developed a system that allows you to bring talented and productive students into your workplace with ease and efficiency.
This partnership offers you:
- Exposure to developing talent and a pipeline to potential employees.
- A simple cost-effective way to meet human resource needs. Students are paid a wage, but do not require expensive benefits, such as health insurance.
- Six-month co-op periods, so that students are able to spend time working, not just training.
- The chance to create a flexible work environment that provides the co-op student with broad exposure to your business and people in the organization.
- The enthusiasm, fresh perspective, and energy of talented young people eager to learn.