Written by Linda Woodard, Sean Connolly and John Bunge
- The Linux version of the analysis program requires the appropriate mono download, which can be found here. The Stable version (v2.10.11) is sufficient, as is the Runtime version (SDK is unnecessary). See the documentation for more details.
- The PC versions of the analysis program require Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 and .Net Framework 3.5, which can be downloaded here.
- To check if you already have the .Net Framework, under Control Panel check the Add/Remove Programs list in XP or Programs and Features list in Vista.
- The Linux version of the analysis program requires the appropriate mono download, which can be found here.
- To run the executable on a linux machine type "Mono CatchAllcmdL.exe parameters". (see the documentation for an explanation of the parameters needed)
- The Excel Template will only work on a PC or a MAC running virtual PC software with Excel 2007 or later installed.