Written by Linda Woodard, Sean Connolly and John Bunge
- The PC versions of the analysis program require Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 and .Net Framework 3.5, which can be downloaded here.
- To check if you already have the .Net Framework, under Control Panel check the Add/Remove Programs list in XP or Programs and Features list in Vista.
- The Linux version of the analysis program requires the appropriate mono download, which can be found here.
- To run the executable on a linux machine type "Mono CatchAllcmdL.exe parameters". (see the documentation for an explanation of the parameters needed)
- The Excel Template will only work on a PC or a MAC running virtual PC software with Excel 2007 or later installed.