Services Offered to Alumni
Alumni are always welcome to participate in Career Development events and workshops. Alumni have full access to NUcareers and other online tools that are available to full-time students.
To access NUcareers:
- Alumnus/a who graduated prior to 2008
If you graduated prior to 2008 and have not yet registered as a member of Husky Nation (the association of Northeastern alumni), you must do so in order to use the above login to access NUcareers. Go to the Husky Nation Account Claim registration site to complete this prerequisite step.
- Recent Alumnus/a
If you graduated from Northeastern since 2008, you will continue to use your myNEU username and password to access NUcareers. You do not need to register with Husky Nation as described above. Forgot my username / Forgot my password
Appointments: Call us at 617-373-2430 to set up your in-person, phone or Skype appointment. Times are available from 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. We are located at 103 Stearns (420 Huntington Ave.).
Walk-ins: Daily resume and cover letter critiques are available M-F from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 pm in 103 Stearns.
We can help you with:
- Researching tools to find a job
- Learning about job search strategy
- Building a network
- Preparing for interviews
Rethinking your career?
- Assess yourself, explore career options, decide what is best for you
- Make an action plan to implement your change (see Job Search Strategy above)
- Consider graduate school
- Think through and manage a work or career challenge/problem