Come to University Career Services to gain direct employer insight on...
- Job Openings: Learn what opportunities are available and how to improve your chances of getting them
- Long-Term Career Paths in non-profit, technology, defense or construction industries
- Any Other Question You Have
Meet a Representative from one of our Employers in Residence
- City Year's whole focus is fighting the national dropout crisis and building democracy through citizen service.
- Match Education is an engine of discovery and applied innovation in education. They operate high-performing urban public charter schools and a unique graduate school of education that trains teachers for high-poverty schools
- New York Life has been providing financial security and peace of mind through insurance, annuity and investment products and services for over 170 years.
- Peace Corps sends volunteers to over 70 countries for 27 months to work in education, health, HIV/AIDS, youth or community development, agriculture, environment, information technology or communication development.
- Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world.
- Shawmut Design and Construction is a national construction management firm that builds exciting projects from coast-to-coast.
Check our calendar for when each Employer in Residence is available, and how to schedule a meeting with one of them