On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) brings employers to Northeastern each fall and spring to recruit students for after-graduation jobs.
- Search NUcareers for jobs with upcoming on-campus interviews (OCR)
- Apply for positions online, once you’ve posted a resume on NUcareers
- Employers select candidates they want to interview and invite them by email to sign up for on-campus interviews
- Interviews are held in Stearns. Prepare as carefully as you would for any interview. These interviews are usually 30 minutes. Dress is professional business attire.
- Read the OCR Guidelines. If you don’t abide by the rules, you may be excluded from On-Campus Recruiting and potentially the use of Career Development
Why Look At OCR In The Fall?
- Fall is the prime time for the majority of organizations that want to find the best students. Start looking on NUcareers in September until you find your job.
- DO NOT ASSUME you have seen everything if you take one quick look and don't come back. Opportunities are posted daily so there is always something new to investigate