In an effort to be green, Career Development will not print copies of the nuCAUSE Career Expo 2014 Brochure. Please print your own copy or view on your mobile device. You can also view a live list of registered organizations.
A Career Fair is different from a Job Fair. Not all participating companies will have employment opportunities for college students. Career Fairs, however, can play a significant role in your job search. A Career Fair is an opportunity for you to:
- Speak with employers to learn about career paths, as well as full-time, internship, or co-op employment opportunities
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers
- Build a professional network that may enhance your chances of employment
There is no registration fee or pre-registration required for students - just attend!
Northeastern Students: Northeastern ID is required for admission.
6 Career Fair Myths Debunked
Career Fair Myths for Freshmen & Sophomores
University Career Services hosts five Career Fairs annually:
- Fall 2013 Career Fair - Thursday, October 3, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Cabot Cage
- Startup and Entrepreneurship Fair 2013 - Wednesday, November 20, 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.; Curry Indoor Quad
- Spring 2014 Career Fair - Thursday, February 6, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Cabot Cage
- nuCAUSE Career Expo 2014 - Thursday, March 13, 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.; Cabot Cage
- MERC Education Fair 2014 - Thursday, April 24, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; Cabot Cage (**Please contact Career Services beginning on February 15 to request a MERC student registration packet.**)
To make the most of the Career Fair:
- Review our FAQ sheet
- Attend Career Fair Success Tips
- Check back to review the list of participating organizations to learn which employers are interested in recruiting international students
- International Students should review our step by step guide on how to be successful at the Career Fair
See you at the Career Fair!