Career Development does not print copies of the Fall and Spring Career Fair Brochure. Please check this page for updates and current employer participant information.
Check out the cool video recap below from Spring 2015!
A Career Fair is a great way for you to:
- Speak with employers to learn about career paths, as well as full-time, internship, or co-op employment opportunities
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers
- Build a professional network that may enhance your chances of employment
This is a FREE event. No pre-registration required for Northeastern students.
But, please NOTE: ALL Northeastern Students must present their NU ID for entry, if you do not have your NU ID, there is a check-in table where you will be able to sign in.
Career Fair 2015 re-cap!
The Department of Career Development hosts three Career Fairs annually:
- MERC Education Fair - Thursday, April 23, 9:30am - 3:30pm, Cabot Athletic Complex
- Fall 2015 Career Fair - Thursday, October 1, 2015, 12PM - 4PM, Cabot Athletic Complex*
- Spring 2016 Career Fair - Thursday, February 4, 2016, 12PM - 4PM, Cabot Athletic Complex**Please note: dates and times and location are subject to change.
To make the most of the Career Fair:
- Review the FAQ sheet
- Attend Career Development Workshops to help you prepare when speaking with employers
- Check this page often to review the list of participating organizations to learn which employers are interested in recruiting international students
- International Students should review our step by step guide on how to be successful at the Career Fair