Career Development does not print hard copies of the Fall and Spring Career Fair Brochure (we want to be as "green" as we can be!).
This Career Fair Fall 2015 Brochure is an example of what students printed and brought with them the day of the fair. Being prepared is key, so make sure to check back to this page for updated employer lists for the February Career Fair.
Career Fairs are a great way for you to:
- Speak with employers to learn about career paths, as well as full-time, internship, or co-op employment positions
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers
- Build a professional network that may enhance your employment opportunities
- Participate in Career Fair activities and win cool prizes
This is a FREE event. No pre-registration required for Northeastern students.
ALL Northeastern Students must present their NU ID for entry, if you do not have your NU ID, there is a check-in table where you will be able to sign in and gain access to the fair.
Career Fair 2015 re-cap!
To make the most of the Spring and Fall Career Fair:
- Review the FAQ sheet
- Attend Career Development Workshops to help you prepare when speaking with employers, including the Career Fair Success Tips workshop! This is typically held two days prior to the fair
- Check this page often to review the list of participating organizations to learn which employers are interested in recruiting international students
- International Students should review our step by step guide on how to be successful at the Career Fair
The Department of Co-op and Career Development hosts the following fairs annually:
- MERC Education Fair - Takes place in mid-April, Cabot Athletic Complex, (Date to be announced)
- Spring 2016 Career Fair - Thursday, February 4, 2016, 12 PM - 4 PM, Cabot Athletic Complex (including Solomon Court)
- On Fire to Hire Startup Expo - Tuesday, October 6, Curry Student Center Ballroom, 5:30-7:30 PM - Students must register for this event.