Career Development does not print hard copies of the Fall and Spring Career Fair Brochure (our goal is to be as "green" as we can be).
Here is a sample of the Feb. 2016 EMPLOYER BROCHURE (in alpha order) that students printed and brought with them the day of the fair.
Career Fairs are a great way for you to:
- Speak with employers to learn about career paths, as well as full-time, internship, or co-op employment positions
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers
- Build a professional network that may enhance your employment opportunities
- Participate in Career Fair activities and win cool prizes
This is a FREE event. No pre-registration required for Northeastern students.
ALL Northeastern Students must present their NU ID for entry, if you do not have your NU ID, there is a check-in table where you will be able to sign in and gain access to the fair.
Spring Career Fair 2016 recap!
Spring Career Fair 2015 recap!
To make the most of the Spring and Fall Career Fair:
- Review the FAQ sheet
- Attend Career Development Workshops to help you prepare when speaking with employers, including the Career Fair Success Tips workshop, held on February 1, from 5:00-6:00 pm, in Stearns!
- Check this page often to review the list of participating organizations to learn which employers are interested in recruiting international students
- International Students should review our step by step guide on how to be successful at the Career Fair
The Department of Co-op and Career Development sponsors the following fairs annually:
- MERC Education Fair - Takes place in mid-April, Cabot Athletic Complex, (Date to be announced)
- Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Career Fair - Held in early October 2016 and February 2017
Both Fairs take place from 12 PM - 4 PM, Cabot Gym & Solomon Court. Students are required to bring their NU ID.
- On Fire to Hire Startup Expo - Held in February (mid to late) in Curry Student Center Ballroom, Students must register for this event.