TO SIGN IN:
- Last Name + Last 4 Digits of your NUID
- Last 4 Digits of your NUID
- or CLICK HERE for a password reminder
- Not Working? Contact University Career Services at 617-373-2430
iProspect will be hosting an Information Session on Tuesday, January 28 at 6 pm, sharing valuable information about their company and offering some insight into Internships currently on offer in Various Media & Digital Disciplines. Students interested in the field of Marketing, Business, Sales and Digital Media are highly encouraged to attend!
Some internships currently being recruited for consist of the following:
• Communications Planning (Holistic Marketing & Media Planning) • Data Analytics • Digital Media Operations • Ecommerce Digital Marketing • Integrated Media Planning (Digital, Traditional & Out Of Home) • Integrated Publishing (Print Media Planning & Buying) • Media Buying (National Broadcast, Local, and Network) • Online Digital Analysis • Online / Search Marketing • Social Media Marketing
Why not join an award-winning and leading Marketing firm for an hour and explore the internships on offer. If you would like to attend this event please complete the registration form here.
Having been named “Best Agency for Performance Marketing“ in the iMedia Agency Awards for the second year in a row, iProspect was recognized as the year’s most inventive, future-forward agencies and campaigns in digital marketing, with special attention paid to agencies that lead the field in strategic areas such as social media, video, mobile and more.
They act as a business consultant and trusted advisor to their clients and look to find new and intuitive ways to turn your end customer’s intent into action. As a leading digital marketing agency, iProspect creates powerful marketing programs for some of the world’s most successful brands. Everything from developing effective search engine marketing programs, or social media strategies, or innovative mobile marketing initiatives, is covered. Clients span numerous verticals including retail, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, technology, financial services, insurance, and professional services.