TO SIGN IN:
- Last Name + Last 4 Digits of your NUID
- Last 4 Digits of your NUID
- or CLICK HERE for a password reminder
- Not Working? Contact University Career Services at 617-373-2430
Are you ready to change the world?
You can make a difference.
In schools. In classrooms. In neighborhoods.
Every 26 seconds a student drops out of school in America, leading to over one million students giving up on school every year.
All students deserve the support necessary to achieve academically and to develop as the future leaders of our country. You can provide that support.
City Year is hiring AmeriCorps Members to dedicate ten months helping students excel in school and beyond. At City Year's 25 urban locations across the United States, corps members serve full-time for 10 months, each providing more than 1,700 hours of service. Highly trained corps members serve in schools as tutors, mentors, role models. As a City Year corps member, you will help students stay on track and get back on track to graduate by helping them improve course performance, attendance and behavior. City Year provides real world experiences of incomparable value in terms of personal and professional development.
- $5,645 educational award for student loans or graduate study
- Access to graduate school scholarships exclusively for City Year alumni
- Bi-weekly living stipend
- Federal loan forbearance
- Professional Development & Leadership Training
Next Application Deadline: February 15
Final Application Deadline: April 30
Thuy Le, Senior Regional Recruitment Manager