Finish Line, by Joey Frangieh & Lisa Rafferty, Directed by Scott Edmiston
Performances: Sept 24 & 25, Ryder Theatre Lab
Dead Man’s Cell Phone, by Sarah Ruhl, Directed by Jonathan Carr
Performances: Oct 20-29, Studio Theatre
Vinegar Tom, by Caryl Churchill, Directed by Janet Bobcean
Performances: Nov 10-20, Studio Theatre
DATE: Thursday, September 8
TIME: 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm
LOCATION: STUDIO THEATRE @ Curry Student Center
- Please prepare 2 contrasting contemporary monologues of no more than 1 min each.
- For Vinegar Tom, actors may also opt to sing a contemporary song selection, a cappella, of no more than 30 seconds.
- Copies of the scripts are available in the Department of Theatre office, please read them!
- Please sign up for an audition time on the call board in the Department of Theatre Office.
- Please sign up in the next available space chronologically, printing your name neatly.
- Please mark the boxes appropriately next to your name indicating if you will be singing and if you are interested in Finish Line.
- Audition Information Sheets are available in the Department of Theatre Office. Please fill out an Audition Information Sheet FOR EACH STUDIO THEATRE PRODUCTION you are interested in before your audition and bring with you to the audition. If you would like to be considered for both studio productions, you will need to fill out 2 forms.
- Auditions are open to all Northeastern students.
- Actors will audition for all 3 productions at the same time.
- You will check-in with Stage Management in the GREEN ROOM before your audition.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled audition. If you are not present when we are ready for you, you will be skipped and fit into an available spot.
- Callback auditions will be scheduled by the directors. If you have any scheduling conflicts for the call back auditions, please include them on your information sheets.
DATE: Friday September 9
TIME: Beginning at 6:30pm
LOCATIONS: RY 334 (Vinegar Tom) and RY 372 (Dead Man’s Cell Phone)
- Please check the call board on Friday, September 9 for more information and audition sides.
- Casting for Dead Man’s Cell Phone and Vinegar Tom will be announced on Saturday September 10 via the NUDoT website and Facebook pages.
- Dead Man’s Cell Phone will begin rehearsals Sunday, September 11.
- Vinegar Tom will begin have a full company Read Thru Monday, September 12.
- Finish Line will not have call back auditions.
- Though all Northeastern students are encouraged to audition for our Studio Theatre productions, casting for Finish Line is limited to interested theatre majors and minors (except those who are cast in Dead Man’s Cell Phone).
- A sign-up sheet will be available in the Department of Theatre office on Monday September 12.