You must meet one of these conditions to apply online for access to use the room:
- Music concentrates
- Students registered for drum lessons
- Students enrolled in ensembles requiring use of drum sets
Once approved the following guidelines must be followed at risk of being removed from the list:
- The room is not to be used before 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- You are only allowed to reserve two 1.5 hour time slots per week
- The room must be put back in the same or better condition in which it was found
- The music equipment must stay in the room at all times!
- The music equipment must be used in a reasonable and respectful manner
- You may use the room beyond your reservation as long as the room hasn’t been reserved by another student
- You must be courteous to other students who wish to use the room
- You must return the key to the Ruggles Security station after your finished
Failure to meet any of the above conditions will result in your privileges being revoked.
Every Monday a new signup sheet will be posted on the door to 364 Ryder. As stated in the above policy, you may choose no more than two 1.5 hour sessions per week. Students that sign up for more than 2 slots will be removed from the list after a warning. Band members may not signup for consecutive time slots to extend rehearsal beyond 1.5 hours. You may use the room longer if no one else has reserved the room or if no one else wishes to use the room after your reservation has expired. If you experience any issues with another student that is not following the policies or you find damaged equipment in the room, email prof. Landgrebe (J.Landgrebe@neu.edu) immediately. Finally, be courteous to each other since there’s only one room at this time and it’s in high demand.