Fall 2012 Theatre auditions
Fall 2012 Theatre Auditions
Please read this information carefully
One Flea Spare
by Naomi Wallace
Directed by Janet Bobcean
- Tuesday-Saturday, October 9-13 at 8 PM
- Sunday, October 14 at 2 PM
- Tuesday-Saturday, October 16-20 at 8 PM
- Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 2 PM
Company — A Musical Comedy
Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Book by George Furth
Directed by Jonathan Carr
- Tuesday-Saturday, November 6-10 at 8 PM
- Sunday, November 11, at 2 PM
- Tuesday-Saturday, November 13-17 at 8 PM
- Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 2 PM
Auditions will be held on Thursday, September 6, starting at 6:30 PM in the Studio Theatre, 1st Floor Curry Student Center. You may sign up for an audition slot starting at 8:30 AM on Tuesday, September 4, in the Department of Theatre’s main office at 180 Ryder Hall. Please pick up an Audition Sheet when you sign up and bring it to the audition. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled slot. Please note that conflicts will have an impact in casting decisions.
- Performers have the option of presenting 1 monologue + 1 song OR 2 monologues. (2 minutes combined max)
- The monologues should be contemporary and contrasting.
- The song should be 20 to 30 seconds from any contemporary musical other than Company. If possible, please bring sheet music, or we will provide a short, simple accompanied piece for you to sing.
- Please read the two scripts – copies available to read in the Theatre Office.
- Callbacks are scheduled for Friday Sept. 7 at 6:00 PM. Locations TBA.
- Rehearsals for One Flea Spare will begin Saturday, September 8th; and are currently TBA for Company.
Mon, Oct 05, 2015-Sat, Oct 10, 2015
All day event
Sat, Oct 10, 2015
Sat, Oct 10, 2015