In a traditional study abroad program, students will study at one of our approved institutions from around the world. These programs are generally open to Northeastern students in any major, however, there are a select set of institutions which specifically offer programs in Communication Studies.
The Department of Communication Studies currently offers two faculty-led summer abroad programs, commonly known as Dialogues of Civilizations. The Dialogues featured by our department include programs in Greece and London, and are also operated through the Office of International Study Programs.
- Each applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in Northeastern’s Undergraduate program
- Students must be Sophomore year or above, and meet the GPA requirement of the program
- Transfer students must have completed two full semesters, or one regular semester and two summer sessions at NU
- Foreign language requirements may also apply
*Note: Each student is considered on an individual basis
- Attend a general, faculty-led information session.
- Download application materials from Office of International Study Program’s website.
- Submit two copies of your application to the Office of International Study Programs by the designated deadline.
For more detailed, step-by-step instructions of the Application Procedure, please visit the Application Procedure page.
For specific questions about our faculty-led Summer Dialogues, please contact the appropriate faculty leader.