grace

CAMD Playlist – Grace’s CAMD Playlist

Each week, a student, faculty, staff, or alum curates a playlist around the theme of their choice. Next up:

Grace’s CAMD Playlist by Grace Carney

Twins Grace and John (a third year Music Industry major) have been making music with their younger brother Robert for ages. Last year, their band Grace and the Carnivore signed to Green Line Records – Northeastern’s student-run record label – and released “Out of Context,” their first EP and a Bandcamp bestseller in it’s debut week. Check them out on Facebook and Bandcamp, and enjoy this playlist created by Grace just for CAMD. As Grace writes:

Though this is quite an eclectic mix of genres and artists, each of these songs represent a memory of mine, whether vague or vivid. They bring me back to that moment in my life. Sometimes I listen to a song and I get so into it that I have to stop anything else I’m doing. Some of these songs do that for me almost every time I listen. Though this playlist is by no means an exhaustive list of my favorites, these songs hold a lot of musical and emotional weight for me. Hope you enjoy!

Enjoy more CAMD Playlists and learn how to submit your own.