Featured Students

CAMD Playlist – Winter Reflection

stephanie

Each week, a CAMD student, faculty, staff member, or alum curates a playlist around the theme of their choice. Enjoy more CAMD Playlists and learn how to submit your own on the CAMD website.

Winter Reflection by Stephanie Falvo

“Hi! I’m Stephanie Falvo and I’m a 5th year Business Administration and Music Industry student at Northeastern. I’ve done two of my three co-ops in NYC at HFA, where I am based right now. I’ve also interned at The Echo Nest in Boston and wrote a post about it for the Northeastern Student Life Blog. I’ve always loved playlist-ing but after working at The Echo Nest I began to find how satisfying categorizing music is. My Twitter description reads, ‘Playlists for ALL occasions’ and if you don’t believe me, check out my Spotify. Below is a mix I’ve created for this time of the year. I find I enjoy thinking, meditating, and reflecting a lot during the winter months. You’ll find ‘soundscape’ music on this playlist: a mix of trip-hop, downtempo, psychedelic, ambient, and indie tracks ending with the most amazing of all time – John Butler Trio’s ‘Ocean’ from Red Rocks. I hope that while you listen, you learn something new about your thought processes and your beautiful minds.”