Learn about majors, half-majors, combined majors and minors below. The Academic Advising and Cooperative Education (AACE) office, in 100 Meserve Hall, is a central place where undergraduate students in the Colleges of Arts, Media and Design (CAMD) can go with all academic questions. AACE is a great first place to go for any kind of academic concern and internal transfer. Appointments may be made:
- Online by logging into your myNEU, clicking on the Self Service tab, and clicking on Appointment Calendar
- Over the phone by calling 617.373.5583
- In person at 100 Meserve Hall
To meet with a Faculty Mentor, please contact the Department of A + D at 239 Ryder Hall or view A+D Faculty Mentors Office Hours.
CAMD and SMFA Cross-Registration
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and College of Arts, Media and Design at Northeastern University allow cross-registration for SMFA NEU Course Offerings only within CAMD and SMFA.
Northeastern Art + Design students may take course(s) at SMFA by completing the SMFA Cross-Registration Form.
Department of Art + Design offers the following combined and half-majors.
- BS Digital Art and Computer Science
- BFA Digital Art and Game Design
- BFA Graphic Design and Game Design
- BS Interactive Media and Business Administration (Marketing)
- BS Interactive Media and Computer Science
- Graphic and Info. Design
- Interaction Design
- Media Arts
- Visual Studies
The following old programs are retired as of Fall 2014. New applicants are recommended to review our new programs. Current students are recommended to refer to their degree audit through myNeu or Northeastern University Undergraduate Catalog for requirements.
- BFA in Digital Art
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BFA in Digital Art & Interactive Media
- BFA in Graphic Design & Interactive Media
- BFA in Cinema Studies & Digital Art
- BS in Interactive Media and Music with Concentration in Music Composition and Technology
- Art + Design minor
- Digital Art minor for Graphic Design majors
- Graphic Design minor for Digital Art majors