Faculty Mentors:

William Kaizenw.kaizen@neu.edu, 617.373.3784

Gloria Suttong.sutton@neu.edu, 617.373.5498

To declare a minor in Art History, come to 100 Meserve Hall to fill out a Program of Study Petition in person or you can drop us an email with the following information:


Complete five courses from the following list.

Note: Architectural History and Media and Screen Studies courses may also be used upon approval by the chair of the Department of Art + Design.

Not allowed for BA in Art with concentration in Visual Studies.

Students who wish to register for 2000 Level courses and above need to plan ahead in order to complete pre-requisite course(s) ahead of time.