To declare a minor that is housed in College of Arts, Media and Design (CAMD), students can contact Academic Advising and Cooperative Education (AACE) office at 100 Meserve Hall to fill out and submit a Program of Study Petition.
To register, students with non A + D majors need to fill out and submit the A + D Course Registration Form at 239 Ryder Hall.
Complete the following two required courses with corresponding tools course, as indicated:
Complete three courses from the following list:
Course numbers and names are subject to change in future.
Art + Design
Complete the following three required courses with corresponding tools course, as indicated:
- ARTF 1122 2D Foundation with
- ARTF 1123 2D Tools: Imaging Basics
- ARTG 1250 Design Process: Context + Systems
- ARTG 2250 Typography 1 with
- ARTG 2251 Type Tools
Complete two courses with corresponding tools course, as indicated, from the following list:
- ARTF 2220 Fundamentals: Sequence and Drawing with
- ARTF 2221 4D Tools
- ARTH 2215 History of Graphic Design
- ARTG 2252 Graphic Design 1
- ARTG 3350 Typography 2
- ARTG 3351 Time-Based Design
- ARTG 3352 Interactive Design
Students who wish to register for 2000 Level courses and above need to plan ahead in order to complete pre-requisite course(s) ahead of time.