For detailed information on BFA in Graphic Design and Interactive Media curriculum refer to the latest Northeastern University Undergraduate Catalog.
To declare this combined major, visit Academic Advising and Cooperative Education (AACE) office, in 100 Meserve Hall.
Course numbers and names are subject to change in future.
- ARTF 1000 Art + Design at Northeastern
- ARTF 1102 Color 1 Foundation
- ARTF 1120 Drawing 1 Foundation
- ARTF 1121 Drawing 2 Foundation
- ARTF 1122 2D Foundation with
- ARTF 1123 2D Tools: Imaging Basics
- ARTF 1124 3D Foundation with
- ARTF 1125 3D Tools: Forms Basics
- ARTH 1111 Global Art + Design History: Renaissance to Modern
- ARTH 2210 Modern Art + Design History
- IM 1110 Interactive Media and Society
- ENGL 1111 College Writing
- ARTF 1104 Color 2 Foundation
- ARTF 2220 4D Foundation with
- ARTF 2221 4D Tools: Motion Basics
- ARTF 2223 Interactive Foundation with
- ARTF 2224 Interactive Tools
- ARTG 2250 Typography 1
- ARTG 2251 Type Tools
- ARTG 2252 Graphic Design 1
- ARTG 3350 Typography 2
- ARTG 3450 Graphic Design 2
- CS 2500 Fundamentals of Computer Science 1
- CS 2501 Lab for CS 2500
- IM 2100 Digital Narrative 1
- IM 2250 Programming for Digital Media
- IM 2300 Managing Media Development
- IM 2400 Web Design and Development
- IM 2401 Web Development Tools
- MATH 1260 Math Fundamentals for Games
- ARTG 3451 Information Design
- 4D Design Elective
- Creative Industry Elective
Choose one from Psychology, Advanced Writing, Ethics and Culture Electives.
- GAME 4700 Game Design Capstone 1
- Creative Industries Elective
Choose two from Psychology, Advanced Writing, Ethics and Culture Electives.