To declare a minor that is housed in the College of Arts, Media and Design (CAMD),  students can contact Academic Advising and Cooperative Education  (AACE) office at 100 Meserve Hall to fill out and submit a Program of Study Petition.

To register, students with non A + D majors need to fill out  and submit the A + D Course Registration Form at 239 Ryder Hall.