For students who declared this minor Fall 2013 and prior.

To declare a minor that is housed in the College of Arts, Media and Design (CAMD), come to Academic Advising and Cooperative Education (AACE) office at 100 Meserve Hall to fill out and submit your Program of Study Petition.

To declare a minor in another college, contact the advising center for that college. Links are available at the myNEU Academic Guide.

To learn about the minor requirements, refer to the appropriate tab.

To register, students with non A + D majors need to fill out  and submit the A + D Course Registration Form at 239 Ryder Hall.


Course numbers and names re subject to change in future.

Students with majors outside Department of Art + Design need to complete these Art + Design courses with corresponding tools courses:

Choose one combination of Art + Design course: