Students with majors outside Department of Art + Design need to complete these Art + Design courses with corresponding tools courses:
- ARTF 1120 Drawing 1 Foundation
- ARTF 1122 2D Foundation 1 with
- ARTF 1123 2D Tools: Imaging Basics
- ARTF 1124 3D Foundation with
- ARTF 1125 3D Tools: Forms Basics
- ARTF 2220 4D Foundation with
- ARTF 2221 4D Tools
Choose one combination of Art + Design course:
All Minors can self-register for minor courses at the 1000 and 2000 level once the minor is declared on their degree audit. For example if students can self-register for ARTG 2250 Typography 1 if the prerequisite ARTF 1122 2D Foundation is completed.
Please note the following courses are excluded from minor self-registration:
- ARTF 1122 2D Foundation and ARTF 1123 2D Tools: Imaging Basics
- ARTF 1124 3D Foundation and ARTF 1125 3D Tools: Forms Basics
- ARTF 2223 Interactive Foundation and ARTF 2224 Interactive Tools
- ARTF 2220 4D Foundation and ARTF 2221 4D Tools
To register for these courses, please contact the Department of Art + Design if you are not an Art + Design major, or Greg Zuch, A+D Academic Advisor if you are an Art + Design major.
Please complete the Art + Design Course Registration Form.