Academic and experiential learning advisors from the Academic Advising and Cooperative Education (AACE) provide guidance on academic matters and assist students in their progress from orientation through graduation.
Faculty mentors from a variety of disciplines are available to explore academic choices at the Department of Art + Design. To speak with a Faculty Mentor for our Undergraduate and Graduate Programs, please contact then to set-up an appoitment directly. Department of A + D at 239 Ryder Hall. During summer sessions faculty mentors are only available by appointment.
To learn about our admissions process, contact Jon Bernstein, Senior Director of Enrollment 617.373.6927 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laptop, Software and Fonts
The Department of Art + Design Student Laptop, Software and Fonts Requirements enable students to be better prepared and properly equipped for their studies in the department and their co-op experiences.
Lockers are available for students enrolled in Art + Design courses. Students can acquire a locker from the Department of Art + Design in 239 Ryder Hall between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. by filling out a student locker request form. Students must provide their own lock. The department will not be responsible for the loss or damage of personal property. Lockers must be emptied by the last week of final exams. For questions regarding student lockers, please contact the Department of Art + Design, 617.373.2347 or visit 239 Ryder Hall.
Forms, Activities, Clubs, and General Information
When you find yourself asking, “Where do I find….?” you’ll probably find it here.
Student Organizations and Clubs
- Art+ Design Work Release form
- Office of the Registrar forms
- Program of Study Petition/Major or Minor Declaration form
- Combined Major Approval form
- Directed Study form
- Academic Advising and Cooperative Education (AACE)
- myPAWS/Degree Audit
- University-Wide Academic Assistance Resources
- Northeastern Tutoring Program
- Registrar’s Office
- Freshman Curricula
- University Catalog
- Transfer Credit Database
- Experiential Learning (Co-op)
- International Study Programs
- Honors Program
- University Student Handbook/Planner
- AIGA Boston
- Griffin Photography Museum
- Institute for Contemporary Art
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Photographic Resource Center (PRC) at BU