Digital Facilities and Equipment
- Apple 21″ & 27″ computers
- Epson 3200 scanners
- Epson 750 Pro scanners
- Epson 2400 color printers
- Epson 4880 17″ wide format printer
- Epson 7880 24″ wide format printer
- Epson 9900 44″ wide format printer
- 30 Nikon DSLR cameras with assorted lenses
- 3 Canon 5D Mark II cameras with assorted lenses
- Nikon D800 full frame camera
- LensBaby lenses for Nikon and Canon
- Nikon and Canon Speedlites
- Calumet and Genesis portable strobes
- Speedotron Black line Studio Strobes
- Profoto studio atrobes
- Grip equipment.
Analog Facilities and Equipment
- Black-and-white film processing darkroom with 6×7 and 4×5 enlargers
- UV exposure units
- Drymount press
- Light tables
- 35mm SLR cameras
- Holga 120mm cameras
- Hasselblad 500CM and ELM bodies with lenses
- Cambo 4×5 cameras with lenses, light meter, film holders, and tripod
- Toyo 4×5 field cameras with lenses, light meter, film holders, and tripod
- Cambo 8×10 camera with lenses, light meter, film holders, and tripod
Students enrolled in photo classes are able to borrow or return equipment from the Photo Lab Cage during its hours of operation. (Usually 9 to 5, Monday through Friday; please check schedule for exact hours.) Equipment signouts are for 24 hours during the week, or over the weekend. It is the student’s responsibility to return all equipment when it is due. If you will be late returning equipment, call the Co-op, and a $10 per item/per day late fee will accrue. An ID card will be required in exchange for equipment rental. You are responsible for any loss or damage to borrowed equipment. Failure to comply with these rules may result in loss of the privilege to borrow equipment, or to use the photo lab facilities. Learn more about the Photography Lab’s Equipment Signout Guidelines.
Epson Printing Guidelines
The Photo Lab can print images on its Epson printers based on printing protocols. Printing services are dependent on the availability of the staff and the printer status. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for your prints to be available. Learn more about the lab’s printing service in the Epson Printing Guidelines.
Darkrooms are available for use anytime the photo lab has scheduled hours of operation. Students during a scheduled class have priority in using the lab and its equipment.