The Studio provides services, technologies, and instructional support for digitizing and remixing various resources, enabling users to create new digital content.
The facility has extensive data-analysis capabilities and GIS/mapping and CAD tools that provide users with the ability to work across disciplinary boundaries to build complex simulation models and explore innovative solutions to real-world problems.
The facility has an 11” x 17” color printer available. Students may apply Husky Dollars at these printers.
This facility is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and includes:
- Flexible study spaces equipped with plug-in stations for laptop and notebook computers
- A comprehensive suite of data-analysis, media-editing, and creative software
- Self-service media conversion capabilities
- Laptop checkout with high-end software
- Group workrooms with state-of-the art collaboration and presentation technologies
- Mac and PC-based computer workstations with dual-monitor displays
- Walk-in technical support
- Regularly-held instructional workshops