MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE
FALL GRADUATE OPEN HOUSE / INFORMATION SESSION
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Studio Tour 5:15
Info Session 5:45
Meets in Ruggles Studio
Students who have earned a BS in Architecture from an institution other than Northeastern may apply for entry to the two-year M.Arch. Program, which is 68-semester hours. A portfolio is required for applicants to this program.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to enroll
- Portfolio is required for admission
- Total number of credit hours needed to complete the degree: 68
Deadline for Application is February 1 for September start.
Required Materials for ALL candidates
NOTE: the GREs are NOT required for application to our program.
- Application fee – US $75.00
- Personal Statement (1 page or less)
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended * (Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to the Apply Yourself system as part of your application.)
- International Applicants: Transcripts must be in English and, if applicable, also in the language of instruction. English translated transcripts must be officially certified by a translator or by an educational credential evaluation agency. Click here for more information.
- Three Letters of Recommendation for all degree programs submitted on-line via Apply Yourself system as part of your application.
Applicants to the two-year program with B.S or equivalent in architecture from institutions other than Northeastern University:
- English Proficiency for all international applicants (TOEFL 100 iBT or IELTS 7.0 for Architecture)
- 3.0 GPA
Send portfolios (if applicable) and official transcripts (only upon enrollment) to:
CAMD Graduate Studies
Attention: Moki Smith
Coordinator, Graduate Student Services
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115