MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE
Open to candidates with an undergraduate degree in architecture that includes at least three design studio courses, two architectural history courses, and courses in structures and construction systems.
Application Deadline for Fall* Entry: February 1
*Please note that some admitted students may be required to take summer courses in design, architectural history, and/or technology, depending on their undergraduate work as evidenced by their transcripts.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to enroll
- Portfolio is required for admission
- Total number of credit hours needed to complete the degree: 68
Required Materials for ALL candidates
NOTE: the GREs are NOT required for application to our program.
- Application fee – US $75.00
- Personal Statement (1 page or less)
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended * (Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to the Apply Yourself system as part of your application.)
- Three Letters of Recommendation for all degree programs submitted on-line via Apply Yourself system as part of your application
- International Applicants: Transcripts must be in English and, if applicable, also in the language of instruction. English translated transcripts must be officially certified by a translator or by an educational credential evaluation agency. Click here for more information.
Send portfolios (if applicable) and official transcripts (only upon enrollment) to:
CAMD Graduate Studies
Attention: Moki Smith
Coordinator, Graduate Student Services
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115