MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE
A Masters of Architecture degree is offered as a one-year completion to the five-year Northeastern Bachelor of Science (BS) degree (with a major in architecture). Students who complete the five-year degree at Northeastern with a 2.5 minimum overall GPA apply for admission to this one-year, 32-semester hour program. Northeastern University students may also be eligible for the Double Husky Scholarship.
- Only Northeastern University School of Architecture B.S. recipients are eligible
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be considered for admission to the program.
- Portfolio is not required for admission (though applicants who have been out of school for 3 + years may be required to provide work samples)
- Total number of credit hours needed to complete the degree: 32
Deadline is April 1 for September start.
Northeastern University Architecture Students applying to the one-year Master of Architecture Program must have a GPA of 2.5 to be considered for admission to the program.
Required Materials for ALL candidates
NOTE: the GREs are NOT required for application to our program.
- Application fee – US $75.00
- Personal Statement (1 page or less)
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended * (Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to the Apply Yourself system as part of your application.)
- International Applicants: Transcripts must be in English and, if applicable, also in the language of instruction. English translated transcripts must be officially certified by a translator or by an educational credential evaluation agency. Click here for more information.
- Three Letters of Recommendation for all degree programs submitted on-line via Apply Yourself system as part of your application.