MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE
Open to candidates with either a BS in Architecture from Northeastern University or a professional Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited North American program with at least one year of IDP-approved professional experience.
This program gives eligible candidates the opportunity to get a NAAB-accredited Master of Architecture degree in one year.
Application Deadline for Fall entry: February 1 for non-Northeastern University candidates, April 1 for Northeastern University candidates
Required Material for NU graduates only
Completed Change of Status form due to Architecture office by 2/1
Required Materials for external candidates only
NOTE: the GREs are NOT required for application to our program.
- Application fee – US $75.00
- Portfolio (see guidelines)
- GPA of 3.0
- Personal Statement (1 page or less)
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended * (Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to the Apply Yourself system as part of your application.)
- Three Letters of Recommendation for all degree programs submitted on-line via Apply Yourself system as part of your application.
- International Applicants: Transcripts must be in English and, if applicable, also in the language of instruction. English translated transcripts must be officially certified by a translator or by an educational credential evaluation agency. Click here for more information.