We have some job openings here at the School and are hoping to fill them in the next 2 weeks.
Below are details. If you are interested, you can go online and apply through the student employment web site.
Feel free to email the office as well with firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Assistant-Architecture Office
- Work with the staff that runs the school in a friendly office environment. General office duties including scanning, light clerical work, special projects, studio tours for prospective students. Great opportunity to get to know the faculty + staff and learn more about the school.
- Looking for students with availability on T/W/F in the morning (anytime between 8:30-1) and M/TH in the afternoon (anytime between noon-5pm)
- All levels encouraged to apply/Must have work-study funding.
- Oversee architecture studio and report issues to main office. Assignment includes regular checks of studio printers, supplies, physical plant (first aid kits/lights/general supplies) and performing safety checks to ensure compliance with fire code Special projects may be assigned throughout the term
- Great job for upper-level student. Hours can be flexible. Students with work-study funding preferred but not required.
Laser Cutter Monitor
- Manage all jobs provided by architecture students for the laser cutter and monitor the machine at all times during use. Good opportunity to learn more about how the laser cutter works and about file management.
- Ideal applicants are sophomores and above. Training will be required. Students with or without work-study may apply.