The SAB was instituted in the fall of 2011 as a mechanism for the college to receive feedback from its students. Members are charged with:
- Advising the Dean regarding strengths and challenges within the college
- Providing feedback to the Dean regarding CAMD initiatives
- Serve as liaisons with other students and represent student perspectives
- Take an active role in soliciting input from other CAMD students
- Become an agent for creating a supportive culture in CAMD
- Identify agenda items for board meetings
- Generating an annual report for the Dean regarding strengths and challenges
How often does it meet?
The SAB meets once per month on the last Wednesday of each month at 5:00 pm for the months of September through November and January through March. Dates may be adjusted to accommodate holidays.
What is its composition?
The SAB is comprised of eight students, one from each of the schools, departments and programs that make up the College of Arts, Media and Design.
How is it so composed?
Students are eligible to become a member of the SAB after they are nominated through department chair and faculty recommendations as well as consenting to serve on the board in accordance with the charges and required meeting times, itemized above.
Who are current members?
The members for the 2014-2015 academic year have not yet been selected. Nominations will be solicited in August. If you are interested in serving, you should alert your department chair or director to request his/her nomination.