Event & Academic Calendar

CAMD seeks to expand opportunities for students to engage in academic, artistic and cultural events that lead to research, creative projects and programs that enhance their knowledge and experience at Northeastern University. The Center for the Arts, CAMD’s own art and research hub, presents vibrant programming with renowned and innovative artists and thought leaders to spark imagination and showcase the creative and intellectual dynamism of our faculty and students. A full listing of events can be found on the Northeastern Center for the Arts Web site.

The academic calendar is found on the Registrar’s Office Web site and lists essential dates throughout the school year.


New students should register via their myNEU account as soon as possible for the term in which they were admitted. The date on which registration begins and the registration procedure can be found on the Registrar’s Office website. If you are unsure of the course(s) in which you should enroll, please contact your academic department.


All issues associated with bill payment can be found on the Web site of the Office of Student Financial Services. Questions about payment, late fees, and discrepancies in billing should be addressed directly to the Office of Student Financial Services.

Husky Cards and E-Mail Accounts

The Northeastern Husky Card is the official identification card of Northeastern University. Along with identification, the Husky Card is also used for building/dorm access, parking, laundry, printing, vending, off- and on-campus vendors, dining, library book check-out, discounts and more.

The Husky Card can also be used as a debit card. When you add money to your Husky Dollar account, you will be able to pay for food and services at hundreds of locations in and around the university.

Husky Cards are considered a valid form of identification in Massachusetts. A government issued photo ID must be presented at the time of receiving your Husky Card. Failure to comply with the policies of the university or the Husky Card Office may result in judicial action.

There is a $15 nonrefundable fee to replace a lost or stolen Husky Card. The fee will be billed to your tuition account, or you can make the payment at the Cashier’s Office, 354 Richards Hall, and bring your receipt to the Husky Card Office, located in 4 Speare Commons, to obtain your new Husky Card.

You can apply for an e-mail account through myNEU. If you have any problems, please contact InfoCommons, 184 Snell Library, 617.373.4357 or help@neu.edu.

Health Services

Fostering an environment in which high priority is given to personal health and well-being supports the overall commitment of CAMD and Northeastern University to help students reach their full potential in all aspects of their lives.

University Health and Counseling Services delivers excellent medical care, psychological services and preventive education to enable students to take responsibility for their own health. UHCS is also a key source of accurate and timely information about personal and community health, disease, and prevention.


Graduate housing on campus is limited and not guaranteed. Information about on-campus housing can be found at the Northeastern University Housing and Residential Life Web site. The office of Off-Campus Student Services can assist you in finding suitable housing in the Boston area, help you with any related issues associated, and answer your housing questions.

International Students

International students are an important part of our community. In an effort to make the transition from your native country to the United States, there are several requirements, and services to assist you. Detailed information can be found on the International Student & Scholar Institute Web site.


Complete program information and course descriptions for all CAMD graduate degrees can be found in the University Graduate Catalog. Course descriptions are arranged by college and program with graduate and undergraduate courses listed together.


Before you arrive at Northeastern to begin your graduate studies we strongly suggest you review this checklist of all the materials required prior to your arrival. Although not exhaustive, completing this list will make sure you have completed many of the administrative requirements necessary, thereby allowing you to concentrate on your studies.

Address Changes

If your address changes, please update through the myNEU portal and notify your department and the Graduate Studies Program for the College of Arts, Media and Design.

Parking Permits

Student Financial Services in 354 Richards Hall issues parking permits for Northeastern students who wish to commute by car. To obtain a parking sticker, students must complete the on-line parking permit application.


Feel free to contact us at gscamd@neu.edu with any questions in regards to your upcoming arrival to CAMD.

The Office of Graduate Student Life

The Office of Graduate Student Life, in conjunction with Student Affairs and other University offices, provides a number of services and resources for Northeastern Graduate students. Please visit their website to explore the resources available to graduate students.