| Kathleen Bungay|
Department: Department of Pharmacy Practice
Department 2: School of Pharmacy
Office: 140 The Fenway, R211
Specializations: Psychiatry, Health Services Research
Medication Adherence in people with Mental Health Disorders; Adherence to mental health treatment in the elderly, Effective Methods for Integration Pharmacists into Health Care Delivery System, Health Disparities
1. Lerner DJ, Amick BC III, Rogers WH, Malspeis S, Bungay K et al. The Work Limitations Questionnaire. Medical Care, 39:1, 72 -85, 2001.
2. Rogers WH, Wilson IB, Bungay KM, Cynn DJ, Adler DA. Assessing the Performance of a New Depression Screener for Primary Care (PC-SAD?). Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, (55): 165-175, 2002.
3. Adler DA, Bungay KM, Wilson IB, Pei Y, et al. The Impact of a Pharmacist Intervention on 6-month Outcomes in Depressed Primary Care Patients with Depression. General Hospital Psychiatry, 26:199-209, 2004.
4. Bungay KM, Adler DA, Rogers WH, McCoy C, et al. Description of a Pharmacist Intervention Administered to Primary Care Patients with Depression. General Hospital Psychiatry, 26:210-218, 2004.
5. Picardi A, Adler DA, Abeni D, Chang H, Pasquini P, Rogers WH, Bungay KM. Screening for Depressive Disorders in Patients with Skin Diseases: A Comparison of Three Screeners. Acta Dermato-Venereologica, 85:414-419, 2005.
6. Rogers WH, Adler DA, Bungay KM, Wilson IB. Depression Screening Instruments Make Good Severity Measures in a Cross-Sectional Analysis. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 58:370-377, 2005.
7. Bungay KM. "The Influence of Age on Antidepressant Taking Behavior". MS Thesis, Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, pgs. 1-68, 2006.
8. Devlin JW, Bakshi A, Bungay K, Olsen KM. An In Vitro Comparison of Different Providers to Deliver Four Proton Pump Inhibitor Products through a Feeding Tube. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 24(11-12):1603-11, 2006.
9. Colmenero F, Sullivan SD, Palmer JA, Brauer CA, Bungay K, Watkins J, Neumann PJ. Quality of Clinical and Economic Evidence in Dossier Formulary Submissions, The American Journal of Managed Care, 13(7):401-407, 2007.
10. Sun X, Mwamburi Bungay K, Prasad J, Yee J, Lin Y, Liu T, Summergrad P, Folstein M, Qiu W. Depression, Antidepressants and Plasma Amyloid? Peptides in those Elderly who do not have Cardiovascular Disease. Biological Psychiatry, 62(12): 1413-1417, 2007.