School of Pharmacy
Continuing Pharmacy Education Welcome
Upcoming Dates for 2013 Continuing Pharmacy Education Programs
- May 29, 2013* - White's of Westport
- July 11, 2013* - Holiday Inn - Marlborough
- August 14, 2013* - Tirrell Room - Quincy
- September 22, 2013 - Immunization Training Program
- September 26, 2013* - Spinelli's - Lynnfield
- October 31, 2013* - Holiday Inn - Mansfield
- November 7, 2013* - Crowne Plaza - Pittsfield
- December 14 and 15, 2013 - Professional Development Days - Boston (7.5 contact hours each day including 2 hours of pharmacy law)
* These programs are 5 contact hours including 2 hours of pharmacy law
The Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education in the School of Pharmacy, is dedicated to excellence in adult education and to the development and implementation of life-long learning programs, through collaborative efforts, that meet the needs of pharmacists and other healthcare providers.
Home Study and Live Programs are designed to enhance and maintain the professional competence, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills necessary to maintain excellence in the delivery of healthcare in all practice settings. The primary goal is focused on the improvement of patient care outcomes.
Need a NABP e-Profile ID? Use the CPE Monitor.
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy
- Map and Directions to Northeastern University
- Alumni - Update Your Information