The following information is required for all students with any clinical rotation and must be on file at University Health and Counseling Services (UHCS) for clinical clearance. All documentation must be on letterhead and signed by a medical doctor, nurse practitioner or physician assistant:
Physical exam or statement of good health stating able to participate in any activity of choice"
- Two (2) Measles/Rubeola immunizations* or positive antibody titre
- One Mumps immunization* or positive antibody titre
- A positive antibody titre for Rubella/German Measles
- Varicella/Chicken Pox titre negative or positive antibody titre
- Tetanus-Diphtheria immunization within the last 10 years
- Hepatitis B immunization (series of three) or positive antibody titre
- Negative PPD/TB test (including mm of induration) or documentation of positive reaction (including mm of induration) with report of negative chest x-ray and/or completion of treatment
- Immunizations need to have been administered later than 1968, on or after the first birthday (no earlier than 12 months of age), and no sooner than one month apart.
301 Robinson Hall