Come see what Bouvé has to offer!
- A beautiful, glass-enclosed building with two spacious, three-story atriums overlooking a landscaped plaza
- Student gathering spaces overlooking each atrium
- Lecture halls, amphitheater, case rooms, and seminar rooms, all wired for interactive learning, with state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunication systems
- Observation and discussion rooms that will provide students from different disciplines with clinical learning opportunities for assessment and intervention skills
- An interdisciplinary practice site where students, under faculty supervision, will learn patient care in fields such as speech language pathology and audiology, counseling psychology, exercise physiology, nursing, physical therapy, and physician assistant
- A pharmacy practice laboratory that simulates both community and institutional practice including a sterile products laboratory
- State-of-the-art gross anatomy, neuroanatomy, and osteology laboratories
- Instructional labs for athletic training, medical laboratory science, nursing, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, and physician assistant
- Instructional labs for biotechnology, general biology, and microbiology
- The Offices of Undergraduate and Graduate Student Services
- The Office of the Dean of Bouvé College
- The University's Admissions Center
- An adjacent underground parking garage
215 Behrakis Health Sciences Center
The seven-story Behrakis Health Sciences Center brings together under one roof the Schools of Health Professions, Nursing, and Pharmacy. The Center was named after it's benefactor, George Behrakis and his wife, Margo. Behrakis is a 1957 pharmacy graduate and 1998 Honorary degree recipient, and Northeastern Trustee.