1. Complete the online application: ApplyYourself.
2. Application fee ($75.00 USD)
3. Upload the following required materials to the Online Application: statement of purpose, two letters of recommendation, and a resume
4. Upload unofficial copies of transcripts from all institutions attended. If you have collegiate coursework outside of the United States, you will need to have a course-by-course evaluation. Please click here for more information regarding transcript evaluations.
5. Send official transcripts (only upon enrollment) to:
College of Science Graduate Student Services
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02114
6. Proof of English Proficiency for all applicants if English is your second language (from one of the following):
- Degree earned or in progress at a U.S institution
- Degree earned or in progress at an institution where English is the only medium of instruction
- Official exam scores from either the TOEFL, IBT, IELTS, or PTE exam
Deadlines and Options
U.S citizens or permanent residents can elect to do any of the program options–Boston, Seattle, or 100-percent online. We strongly advise you to apply at least 1 month prior to the state date of the program. To be considered for fall admission, please submit an application by August 25th. For spring admission, please submit an application by December 15th.
International students needing visa sponsorship should apply by June 1 for fall admission and October 1 for spring admission. This is an important guideline, as it will ensure that the visa processing forms are completed in a timely manner. International students can only be admitted for fall and spring semesters on our Boston campus, or to our online program.