The Northeastern University Core Analytical Laboratory (NUCAL) aids in the implementation of analytical technology.
- A Core Facility that supports external collaborators with state-of-the-art technology based on mass spectrometry, separation sciences and NMR
- Collaborative service studies for Biopharmaceutical Development, the analytical aspects of:
- Structural elucidation and confirmation of complex biologicals (ICH M4Q CTD Module 3)
- Structure-function relationships
- Systems biology approach to industrial problems
- Regulatory focused quality services