Executive Board

President


Jackie Tang
International Affairs
2016

Hi! I'm a 4th year international affairs major with a minior in East Asian studies and business. I first joined ASU as a sophomore and then became apart of eboard during my middler year. On days when I'm not watching Youtube videos, I can be seen frolicking through the grass with a smile on my face. I look forward to meeting everyone :)



Vice President

Xida Zou
Pharmacy
2018

Hi guys! I'm a third year pharmacy student minoring in psychology. I was born in China, but was raised in NYC. When I'm not cooped up in my room studying organic chemistry (avoid at all costs) or the top 100 drugs, there is a 90% chance you'll find me at a bubble tea shop, 8% chance I'm curled up in a ball sleeping somewhere, and 2% chance of me actually doing work. I joined ASU as a freshman because I met a lot of people through the dance group and wanted to get more involved. Looking forward to a great year with you guys!

Secretary
Christina La
Health Science
2016

Hi hi! I'm a third year health sciences major, born and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I joined ASU at the beginning of my freshman year and since then it's been my second home! I've found some of my closest and lifelong friends through ASU while learning more about my culture. I love playing sports, especially soccer! I love traveling and am always up for an adventure! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and making this year an unforgettable one! :)

Treasurer

Chris Wan
Business
2017

What’s up everyone? I am a third year business major with a concentration in finance and accounting. I was born and raised in Lexington, Massachusetts. I joined ASU my first year at Northeastern, which was when I was a second year because I am a transfer student. During my spare time I love watching movies, playing the piano, relaxing outdoors and hanging out with friends. I am extremely excited to meet each and every one of you this upcoming year!

Public Relations
Kevin Yang
Computer Science
2016

Yo! I’m Kevin, a fourth year Computer Science major – if you’re interested in programming at all, I’m your guy. I’m from a Franklin, MA, and joining ASU last year was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! When I’m not coding or stuggling on the 4th floor of Snell Library, I like to stay fit – including tennis, running, lifting, and basically anything else that involves being active. I’m also a car connoisseur, food aficionado, and music enthusiast – I play violin and guitar, and attempt to sing… As ASU’s Public Relations chair, my goal is to meet each and every one of you and hopefully make you feel right at home in our tight-knit community! Here’s to a great year!

Program Coordinator


Miranda Chiu
Undeclared
2018

HI GUYS!! I'm Miranda. I'm from New Jersey and am currently undeclared but hopefully deciding soon! I joined ASU freshman year and met so many people from there that made my freshman year unforgettable. I love traveling and eating. I'm excited to meet everyone and hope to have many memorable experiences this year!!!


Program Coordinator

Joanne Li
Business
2018

Hey Everyone! I’m a second year business student majoring in management and minoring in Chinese. I was born and raised in New Jersey but I did live in Taiwan for a year. I joined ASU my freshman year and it really helped me find my place here on campus. I love traveling, watching movies, eating, and playing sports. I’m excited for this upcoming year and I can’t wait to meet new members and see the old members as well!

PAAC Representative

Menaka Sanghvi
Biology
2018

Hi, I'm Menaka and I am ASU's PAAC Representative. I'm a second year biology major. I joined ASU at the start of my freshman year. I'm from New Jersey and have lived there my whole life. I've always loved the theater and have been involved in acting since I was little from family events to school plays. I'm really into music and really like jazz. I am also ASU's personal ninja.

  • Calendar

  • ABOUT US

    The Asian Student Union serves to promote awareness of Asian American culture and Asian heritage in Northeastern University and the surrounding community. Asian Student Union assists in the facilitation of new-coming students into American culture and University life along with encouraging a spirit of friendship and unity among the student body and various student groups. Our goal is to unify and also to display the Asian heritage and culture to all who are interested.

  • How to join?

    We have bi-weekly meetings every other Wednesday at 6PM. Come join us at our next meeting or one of the various events/outings we host throughout the year! Please check out our calendar and the rest of our website for more information! Sign up for our newsletter or like us on Facebook to make sure you don't miss out on anything!

HalfTone Theme by luiszuno.com