GLOBAL CO-OP Information and Links
If you want to do a Global Co-op, you will work directly with your regular co-op faculty coordinator, AND a representative from GEO (with visas, pre-departure, etc). The earlier you start working with your coordinator, the better.
Are you a CSSH Student? Want to do a Global Co-op?Be sure you are enrolled in our CSSH Global Co-op Preparation Class in Blackboard. You can ask your coordinator to do this.
Complete the CSSH required meetings and online seminar (more information is available in the BlackBoard class)
- Information Session choose one:
- Thurs, September 22 – 5-6:30 in Shillman 305
- Tues, September 27 – 5-6:30 in Shillman 335
- Online session (sometime between first and second in-person meeting)
- CSSH Global Co-op Session – Cultural Bridge Discussion choose one
- Thurs, November 3 – 5-6:30 in Shillman 320
- Tues, November 8 – 5-6:30 in Shillman 335