Our ALIGN Programs are designed to prepare you for your new industry of choice in the same time it would take to earn a traditional master’s degree.
To get started…
- Apply to your preferred ALIGN degree program, regardless of your previous professional or educational background
- On your application, indicate your campus location preference
- Once admitted, you will begin your program with bridge courses that connect your personal experience to your new discipline
- During your program, you will participate in at least one co-op, where you will work full time in the industry and gain professional experience before graduating
- When you graduate, you will earn the same master’s degree as your peers with undergraduate degrees in the field
You will leave the ALIGN Program with the expertise to succeed in your new field and the resumé to match.