How to Apply
Professionals with advanced degrees will always be central to a dynamic economy, contributing to innovation, technological growth, and economic development. We invite you to explore the ALIGN Program at Northeastern University and discover how a degree in one of these challenging and rewarding fields can help advance your career and life.
From This Website, You Can:
- Explore the ALIGN programs and discover which one is the right fit for you
- View specific admissions requirements and deadlines
- Learn about program format and location options
Work with an Enrollment Representative Who Can:
- Help you identify the ALIGN program that best matches your aspirations and aptitudes
- Answer your questions about degree requirements, program availability, co-op and experiential learning, and practical issues like financial aid and relocation to a region with a Northeastern campus
- Receive help with the application and enrollment process
Contact Us to Learn More
- Attend an information session or webinar (see Events)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can reach an enrollment representative by contacting 877.668.7727
- Call the regional campuses for specific degree program information (see Campuses)
- Tweet us your questions @nualign
Apply to the ALIGN program of your choice at northeastern.edu/align
- Remember, space is limited—be sure to submit your application early
ALIGN is a customized degree program that includes bridge courses embedded into a full academic curriculum, as well as additional support and services related to your transition into a high-growth field.
Tuition and fees are set on an annual basis by Northeastern University’s Board of Trustees. For the current estimated cost of your ALIGN program of choice, please refer to the individual degree pages.
Financial aid is available. Connect with your enrollment coach or contact us at email@example.com for additional details.